1. Check in is after 4:00 P.M. Check out 10:00 A.M.
2. Deposit of 25% of total rental price required to hold reservations, reservations are not guaranteed until deposit is received.
3. Balance due 60 Days Prior to Arrival.
4. Bed linens and bath towels are provided with rental.
5. OCCUPANCY LIMIT is 6 guests (with max of 8) for our 3 bed units and 4 guests (with max of 6) for our 2 bed units. This limit is part of your agreement and must be observed (this is to include day guests and overnight guests).
- NO PETS ALLOWED!
7. CLEANING: Each guest is responsible as a part of this agreement to leave the unit in the same decree of cleanliness in which it was found when they checked in. Should you occupy a unit that has not been adequately cleaned, contact our office immediately so that we may rectify the situation. Stays of more then 2 weeks will require a midstay bathroom cleaning and disinfectant every couple of weeks ($25.00 per clean), this is to crontol mildew buildup.
8. CANCELLATION POLICY: Processing fee is non-refundable. Reservation deposits are refundable with a $50.00 service charge up to 60 days prior to arrival. If you cancel your reservations within the 60 day period we will try to re-rent the unit, if successful, we will mail you a proportionate refund less a $50.00 service charge otherwise there are no refunds.
9. SECURITY DEPOSIT REFUNDS: Cleaning/ Security Deposits shall be mailed to the tenant after check-out provided that everything was left as it was found at check in (this applies if you are NOT using a credit card only).
- The property may not be sub-let without prior approval
11. Owner reserves the right to move guests to equal and suitable accommodations in the event of any unforseen problems or circumstances.
12. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: The owners or owners agents do not accept any liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, sickness, accident, delay or loss of luggage or personal effects or any other loss or misadventure which may occur whilst renting the property. It is the responsibility of an adult member of the party to ensure that children are properly supervised at all times within the pool and surrounding area. No diving or horseplay in the pool is allowed. Glass is not permitted in the pool area. By entering into this contract all parties become guests of Windsor hills Resort for the duration of the your stay, however the use of the community pool, tennis courts and recreation area is entirely at your own risk. Please bear in mind that the condo is situated on a development which consists of both residential and vacation homes and is subject to home owner association regulations to which you must comply. If for any reason you are in breach of the association rules the owners or management company cannot be held responsible. This waiver is also applicable to people visiting the property as guests of the client.
13. BEHAVIOR: We expect all our clients to behave reasonably and have due consideration for other people. In the event of a client behaving in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause, in the opinion of our Management Company, danger, distress, annoyance to any party or damage to the property, we reserve the right to terminate your property rental. In this situation, our responsibility for your rental arrangements will immediately cease and we will not be responsible for meeting any costs or expenses you may incur as a result, paying any compensation or making any refunds. Clients should treat the property with respect and leave the home in a clean condition. Nothing should be allowed to interfere with the quiet or comfort of other residents.
14. ADDITIONAL CHARGES APPLY IF NOT COMPLIED where owner has to send someone out to fix or repair or pay extra for cleaning.
Frozen a/c (this could happen if thermostat temperature is placed below 74 degrees) $99.00
Plugged toilet $99.00
Moved furniture and not returned to original placement $99.00
Smoking inside unit $99.00
Excessive required clean or also considered a double clean $99.00
check out after 10am or "late check-out" is considered extra day charge
TO AVOID ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGES WE ASK THAT OUR CONDO BE LEFT IN SAME CONDITION AS WHEN YOU ARRIVED.
15. Please note that a signature is not required for credit card charge. Reservation is considered a phone order and you are still liable for any charges, deposits or fees. Signature on agreement is for rules and regulations of property occupancy.
Please note that once you give us a credit card number to book and reserve your dates that you are authorizing any and all charges without your signature.
Signature on agreement is merely to ackowledge the rules, regulations and authorization for property occupancy.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING.
Our Windsor Hills condos policies